Costa Rica Yoga Retreats
November 8th-15th 2019
with Michaela Bardossas and Sarah Snider
Check out the testimonials tab to see what people who have been on this retreat are saying
Experience the "blue zone lifestyle"..
When I think of Santa Teresa, Costa Rica the word FREEDOM comes to mind~ the community gathers at the beach every night for sunset, every sunday there's a sunset beach party that everyone is welcomed at, there's fire dancers, girls playing in aerial silks hung to trees, lots of surfing and yoga.....
Santa Teresa is a beautiful surf town on the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. It's one of the 5 blue zones of the world ~ which means it's very common for people to live over 100 years old.
Come experience a reboot, a week of rejuvenation, and genuine human connection. Learn what it's like to live a blue zone lifestyle. This includes lots of yoga, all organic nourishing meals, beach and genuine, human connection.
Why you should come...?
You will be surrounded by like minded, supportive, people coming for the same reasons as you. You will make lifelong friends. It's an immersion into the holistic lifestyle, a reboot, a fresh start. So you could get a taste of what it's like and go home ready to change your life. You will feel so free, empowered, healthy, connected, loved, energized, confident supported. You will leave feeling like a brand new person.
What a day on the retreat is like?...
We roll out of bed at 7am and go right to meditation, in an open air jungle studio and listen to the sounds of the birds and monkeys. At 7:30 we start our physical yoga practice. Starting each day with meditation and movement in the jungle is incredible, everyone feels present and energized for the rest of the day. After that, we have an all organic nourishing breakfast (acai bowls, smoothie bowls, gluten free french toast, banana pancakes, local eggs with rice and beans) After our breakfast, depending on the day we either go to the waterfalls (on ATVs!) or you enjoy a day of rest and relaxation at the beach (a 5 minute walk) or the pool, get a massage, reiki, facial or essential oil body treatment, and then take an afternoon restorative class! Or, we will be going to the beach then doing an afternoon workshop along with group journaling and discussion. The retreat will include 1 excursion to the Montezuma waterfalls, with the option of taking ATVs! We will also have workshops and group discussions with journaling throughout the week ~ thai yoga massage workshop, restorative workshop, acroyoga workshop, inversion workshop, group journaling and empowerment discussions, and aerial silks classes! We have a perfect balance of group activity and time for relaxation. The beach is incredible and so is the town so you won't want to miss out on that! The resort also has a pool. Then you can add on any excursions you want: ziplining, canopy tours, snorkeling, SUP yoga and so much more.
Whats included in the prices..?
-7 nights in the most amazing rustic jungle bungalows that each come with a hammock on the deck, that's only a 5 minute walk from the beach!
-Organic gourmet breakfast and dinner made with all local ingredients
-Excursion to Montezuma waterfalls
-Yoga & meditation every single morning
- Gentle/meditation/restorative yoga and sound baths offered in the afternoon or evening
-Workshops (Thai yoga massage, Ayurvedic workshop, aerial silks, inversions & acroyoga)
-Group discussions with journaling prompts for self reflection
activities are optional~ if you need more time to relax, take that time! Rest and reboot is encouraged <3
Additional services offered by healers coming on the trip.....
- Thai Yoga Massage and Reiki with Pia Pessoa ~ @yogabypia . Thai Yoga Massage combines the best of yoga, massage and healing energy. The practitioner will use thumbs, forearms, elbows and feet to release the body in a deep but gentle way. There is a quick assessment to discuss your body's history and brief guided meditation before getting started. It is performed in comfortable clothing and is customized to the needs and wants of each person. Total body massage includes back, head/scalp, neck, arms, legs, hands, feet, and abdominal.It can provide amazing results to reduce stress, ease discomfort and create total relaxation.
- Fascial Stretch Therapy & Massage with Samantha Richards ~ @SRbodyworks. Samantha is a Licensed Massage Therapist and a Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist. She specializes in fascial stretch therapy (FST) and deep tissue massage. FST is a pain-free, gentle method of assisted stretching that improves the mobility of your nerves and flexibility of your muscles and fascia. In as little as one session, FST can help with pain, mobility, posture, flexibility, performance, stress, sleep, overall energy and so much more!
- Facials, Essential Oil Body Treatment, and Reiki with Marilyn Perillo
- Ayurvedic Counseling with Alison Evin
To reserve your spot is a non refundable $500 deposit. The rest of the payment is due a month before.
Pricing includes everything listed^
$1,700 shared room.
$3,600 private room for couple (only $1800 per person for a private room)